Proverbs 29:18 “Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint…” Revelation, or vision as other versions translated it, is the motivation and drive that keeps you going. The depth and significance of the vision or revelation that God has implanted in your heart will determine the greatness of your accomplishments. To whom much is given much is required. God is the one who births true vision in us and determines the significance of it.
Vision, whether stated or not, will be at work in our lives. The communication of vision allows others to draw along side in agreement to form relationships that create a synergy so that the sum of the whole is far greater than the sum of the parts. Vision is caught through the witnessing of the words and actions of those inspired by it. We have written the following words to put language to what has been the inspiration behind the actions of the leadership of CGi. We have a great call, come join us.
- To recognise, equip and release leaders who will influence church, commerce and community for godliness. 2 Tim. 2:2
- To plant churches and ministries that understand how to recognise, equip and release others and thus impact the nation and the nations. 2 Tim. 2:2
- To restore broken ministers. 2 Cor.1:3
- To provide assistance and resources for CGi and other ministries. Rom. 1:11
- To facilitate the development of a media ministry encompassing areas such as music, movement magazine, publishing house, video, audio, radio and
- TV. Ps. 68:11
- To always be open to the moving of Holy Spirit in whatever way He desires to bring refreshing and renewal to the Body of Christ. Gal. 5:25
- To have fun as we serve the Lord in the vision. Phil. 3:1